I am currently a data engineer for 247Sports and CBS Interactive.
Data Engineer - CBS Interactive2017-Present
- Details coming soon
Graduate Research Assistant - Vanderbilt University2013-2017
- Development and optimization of fully automated optic nerve segmentation, measurement algorithms
- Application of tools to >10,000 image volumes, >500 billion voxels
- Awarded prestigious NEI T32 training grant and earned continued support through graduation
- Published 5 journal articles (3 first author) in impactful journals including Neuroimage, Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, Journal of Medical Imaging and Ophthalmology compared to a canonical expectation of 3.
- Presented my work at national and international meetings for the American Academy of Neurology, International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine and SPIE Medical Imaging
- Granted provisional patent on relevant thesis work
Teaching Assistant - Vanderbilt University2013-2014
TA for Image processing and digital signal processing undergraduate courses.
Administrative Graduate Assistant - University of Tennessee at Martin2011-2013
Assist the MBA Coordinator in managing admissions and current students for both online and on-site MBA(~80 students)
Technical Summer Internship - Integrity Applications Inc.2010, 2012
Spatial and spectral target detection of high spatial and spectral resolution satellite imagery.
Image Science Support Team Co-Op - Goodrich ISR Systems2010, 2012
Image quality analysis, geolocational accuracy, anomaly detection and image chain development for airborne sensors.
PhD Electrical Engineering
Research focus on applying machine learning to large-scale image processing
Graduate Certificate in surgical and interventional engineering
The University of Tennessee at Martin2011-2013
Master's of Business Administration
Rochester Institute of Technology2007-2011
BS Imaging Science